Wait, wait, wait, what kind of fedora we talking about? We talking about hipsters found in Starbucks kind of Fedoras, or Indiana Jones kind of Fedoras?
It’s not just the act of wearing a fedora that makes you a MRA. It really comes down to wearing a fedora because you think it makes you somehow more suave or sophisticated.
Nothing against Harrison Ford and his chiseled jawline.
- digitalmeowmix likes this
- nightmaresfromuranus reblogged this from youmightbeamraif and added:
- jamesobie1 likes this
- this-site-is-on-drugs reblogged this from batmanofidiots
- batmanofidiots reblogged this from youmightbeamraif and added:
- everydaycatharsis likes this
- poppypicklesticks reblogged this from youmightbeamraif and added:
- youmightbeamraif posted this